Due to COVID-19 Programs now offered Virtually
Workshop I – The Science Behind Holistic Health: Body, Mind, Spirit
Did you know that a study done by UCLA has proven that meditation can slow the ageing process of your brain cells?
According to the 2007 National Health Interview Survey, an estimated 18 million U.S. adults had received massage therapy in the previous year, for a variety of health-related purposes, including to relieve chronic pain, rehabilitate sports injuries, reduce stress, and address anxiety and depression.
Join us and learn more about how these ancient healing modalities are increasingly being used; and how modern science has now validated their effectiveness.
Workshop II – Balance Your Life: Tools to Tip You Towards Health
Come learn why many physicians are encouraging their patients to incorporate holistic and alternative healing modalities to assist in finding a balance between work and life.
- Work: We will help you assess your work style (learning tools to maximize your strengths)
- Play: Learn how scheduling your playtime can improve your overall productivity
- Revive: Techniques to allow you to “Work Hard and Play Hard” to have enough energy for both, thus creating more balance in your life
At OHF we offer educational programs for teens, women and community groups to build
self-esteem, confidence and advocacy capacity.
• YES for Women
• YES for Small Business Owners
• YES for Teens
• YES for Young Adults
• YES for Teens/Young Adults on Autism Spectrum
• YES for Wellness/Holistic Health Practitioners
- Practitioner Development Program
• YES for Women in Transition
1 860. 415. 6298